When you want local experts, trust Air On Demand because we are a family-owned and locally-operated business that is honest with our customers. Our transparent pricing and bilingual team members are here to help everyone in our community because every customer deserves to be comfortable. Our expert HVAC services in Three Lakes make Air On Demand your one-stop shop for reliable solutions. We have 20 years of experience as licensed professionals that you can count on.
Be prepared for every season by calling us at (305) 222-7318 or filling out our online contact form!
Our HVAC Services
We never want you to be uncomfortable in your own home because of an outdated or broken-down HVAC unit.
Trust us for these expert services:
- Installation & replacement: Benefit from the new technology that an updated HVAC system provides. Higher efficiency and quieter operation increase your comfort by decreasing monthly costs and keeping you comfortable without noise.
- Repair: Most repairs can be prevented with regular maintenance, but when repairs are necessary, don’t wait for them to worsen. Foul odors, unusual noises, and a lack of airflow are all signs that your unit needs repair.
- Ductless mini-splits: Zone your home in up to eight sections with ductless mini-splits that prevent you from heating and cooling rooms you’re not in. Mini-splits offer higher efficiency, flexible installation, and easy zoning.
- Maintenance: The only way to prevent repairs is with regular maintenance. Annual tune-ups, cleanings, and filter changes prevent costly repairs and may be required to keep your warranty valid.
- Electric heat strips: Though Florida doesn’t often get cold enough for a heater, it’s essential that you’re prepared no matter what. Electric heat strips connect to your AC unit so you can stay warm when the cold comes in unexpectedly.
- Attic insulation: Improving the insulation in your home helps reduce operating costs and over-cycling that causes significant wear and tear on your system. A properly insulated attic keeps comfortable air in your home and your HVAC unit efficient.
- Indoor air quality services: If you struggle with respiratory illnesses, knowing that the air in your home circulates five to seven times a day can be concerning. Our filters, cleaners, and purifying systems help you breathe easier by removing these airborne contaminants from your home.
How Can I Keep HVAC Costs Low?
We understand the importance of keeping utility costs low in your home. The best way to reduce HVAC costs is by avoiding repairs and maintaining an efficient HVAC unit.
Here’s how we can help your reduce HVAC costs:
- Regular maintenance: Though this may seem like a significant upfront cost, it saves money by reducing costly repairs. It also keeps energy efficiency high to reduce over-cycling.
- Change the filter: As the homeowner, it is critical that you replace your HVAC filter every three to six months to improve your indoor air quality and prevent clogs. If you avoid changing the filter, you can risk overheating and higher energy costs.
- Programmable thermostat: Don’t forget to turn off your AC or heater before leaving home again with a programmable thermostat that you can control from your phone. Setting a schedule for your HVAC unit can save energy by keeping it off when you’re not home.
“I needed to replace 4 AC units for my home. I got three competitor quotes.” - Mi M.