As a locally owned and operated business, there is nothing more important than helping our community stay comfortable. As a Diakin Fit Elite Dealer, we only offer the best systems for Florida homes with a 12-year warranty. This protects your unit for years longer than most other HVAC warranties that only last ten years. We complete 97% of services on the first day with transparent pricing and bilingual team members so we can serve everyone in our community. Trust us for expert HVAC services in The Hammocks when you need to be taken care of.
Don’t hesitate! Become comfortable today with a free installation quote by calling us at (305) 222-7318.
Our HVAC Services
We never want you to be uncomfortable in your own home because of a malfunctioning HVAC unit.
Trust us for these expert services:
- Installation & replacement: You deserve a better HVAC unit for your home that is quieter, more efficient, and has a longer lifespan than your current unit. If you’re unsure how to correctly size a unit for your home, our professionals are here to help.
- Repair: Don’t wait for minor issues to grow into significant repairs. Trust our professionals to repair your unit when you notice reduced airflow, foul odors, or odd noises. Or let us properly maintain your unit to prevent these repairs altogether.
- Ductless mini-splits: Zoning your home prevents you from heating and cooling areas you aren’t using. Ductless mini-splits offer a simple zoning solution without ductwork for efficient heating and cooling in up to eight rooms.
- Maintenance: The only way to prevent repairs is with regular maintenance. Annual tune-ups, cleanings, and filter changes avoid costly repairs and may be required to keep your warranty valid.
- Electric heat strips: The average temperature in Florida, even during the coldest months, is 60 degrees. Electric heat strips prepare your home for unexpectedly cold nights by connecting to your AC unit.
- Attic insulation: Reduce monthly costs and over-cycling by insulating your attic and keeping tempered air in your home for longer. Our expert HVAC services in The Hammocks keep your units efficient and affordable with transparent pricing.
- Indoor air quality services: If you suffer from asthma or allergies, the dust and debris circulating through your home can increase these symptoms. Remove airborne contaminants with filters, cleaners, and purifying systems that help you breathe easier.
How Do I Choose the Right Size HVAC Unit?
Your HVAC system must be sized correctly to your home, so you don’t experience over-cycling or increased operational costs. The capacity of your HVAC unit is measured in BTUs or British Thermal Units. Typically, this is estimated based on the square footage of your home to calculate the minimum BTUs required for your space. We’ll add 15% to the minimum calculation to find the maximum. Any unit within this range should be able to heat and cool your home efficiently.
Your home needs about 20 BTUs per square foot in a standard climate. However, this can increase based on the severe heat our Florida communities face in the summer months. With this in mind, if you’re unsure how to size your home’s HVAC system properly, don’t hesitate to ask our professionals. We’re here to provide expert HVAC services in The Hammocks so Air On Demand can be your one-stop shop for your heating and cooling needs.
“When i call with an a/c problem they come out right away and most times can fix it right away.” - Bunny B.