When you need expert HVAC services in West Kendall, we’re here for you with same-day solutions. We complete 97% of services on the first day you need HVAC solutions. Air On Demand has 20 years of experience as your locally-owned and operated professionals when you want to be treated like family. There is nothing more important to us than helping our community stay comfortable with transparent pricing, bilingual team members, and same-day solutions.
Schedule your free estimate for expert service by calling us today at (305) 222-7318 or filling out our online contact form!
Our HVAC Services
Choose a team with years of experience that treats you like family.
Air On Demand offers these comprehensive HVAC solutions:
- Installation & replacement: Benefit from the technology in new HVAC units like quieter operation, increased energy efficiency, and improved indoor air quality. Don’t continue to repair an outdated unit that may not last through the season.
- Repair: When you’re unsure if a repair or replacement will work better for your home, trust our team to help you decide. We want to provide long-lasting solutions, but if you’re experiencing multiple repairs, it may be time to update your unit. Over-cycling, unusual sounds, frozen lines, and safety shutoffs are all signs that your unit needs repair.
- Ductless mini-splits: Ductwork can be inefficient, especially in small homes with less than eight rooms. Ductless mini-splits let you zone your house with up to eight zones for efficient heating and cooling capabilities. Don’t waste money keeping rooms you’re not in comfortable.
- Maintenance: Minimize repairs and increase energy efficiency with frequent maintenance. Our service plans help your HVAC unit thrive with annual tune-ups and cleanings. Trust our team when you need expert HVAC services in West Kendall.
- Electric heat strips: Though Florida doesn’t get cold often, it’s better to be prepared than cold. Electric heat strips connect to your AC unit to heat your home during unexpected cold fronts.
- Attic insulation: We never want you to spend more than necessary to heat and cool your home. Attic insulation reduces utility costs by preventing tempered air from escaping your roof. This not only reduces costs but lowers the wear and tear your HVAC system experiences.
- Indoor air quality services: If you suffer from respiratory illnesses like allergies and asthma, consider our indoor air quality services to reduce airborne contaminates that worsen these illnesses. We use filters, cleaners, and purifiers to remove dust, debris, and pollutants that circulate in your home.
FAQ About New HVAC Units
It can be a significant investment when considering buying a new HVAC system.
Below we’ve answered commonly asked questions about your replacement options:
What does installation day look like?
Air On Demand offers a free estimate where we’ll calculate your necessary BTUs and offer various HVAC units that may work for your home and budget. After you decide on a unit, we’ll schedule installation. When we arrive, we’ll remove the previous unit and prepare the rest of your system for the new unit. Once installed, we’ll answer any questions you may have, like how to change the filter.
Does a new unit increase my home’s value?
Yes! If you’re considering selling your home, a new HVAC unit can attract potential buyers because it provides peace of mind. Buying a home is already a significant investment, so many new homeowners don’t want to also invest in a new HVAC system.
“When i call with an a/c problem they come out right away and most times can fix it right away.” - Bunny B.