At Air On Demand, there is nothing more important to us than taking care of our Florida communities. Our expert HVAC services in Country Walk are comprehensive so we can be your one-stop shop for AC and heating solutions. As a Diakin Fit elite dealer, we only provide the best heating and cooling units with a 12-year warranty, so you’re further protected. If you need immediate service, we have available same-day appointments and finish 97% of services in one visit.
You can reach us at (305) 222-7318to speak to a member of our team.Schedule a free estimate today!
Our HVAC Services
Our experienced team is well-equipped to solve any issue your HVAC system may face.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Installation & replacement: When your unit is past its prime, the benefits you gain from a new unit outweigh the advantages of repairing an old one. Replace your outdated HVAC unit for improved energy efficiency, quieter operation, and Wi-Fi compatibility.
- Repair: Reduced airflow, unusual noises, and foul odors are only a few signs your unit may need repair. Don’t continue to run your HVAC unit if you notice these issues because they can grow into a more significant problem.
- Ductless mini-splits: Ductwork reduces energy efficiency and requires annual maintenance. With ductless mini-splits, you remove ductwork and easily zone your home to increase energy efficiency and lower monthly costs.
- Maintenance: The only way to prevent costly repairs is with regular maintenance. Your HVAC components should be serviced annually to clean and replace any worn-out parts. Trust our expert HVAC services in Country Walk to take care of your HVAC unit.
- Electric heat strips: Though our Florida communities don’t need heat often, it’s still important to be prepared. Electric heat strips can easily connect to your AC unit to heat your home during an unexpectedly cold night.
- Attic insulation: Insulation is another way to increase energy efficiency and lower monthly costs. Cold air rises and will escape through your home’s roof if it’s not properly insulated. Attic insulation helps reduce monthly expenses by keeping the cool or warm air you need inside your home.
- Indoor air quality services: Poor indoor air can increase respiratory illness symptoms like asthma or allergies. We offer filters, cleaners, and purifiers to remove airborne contaminants that make breathing difficult.
Why Choose Air On Demand
You may wonder why you should use a professional company to take care of your HVAC unit and, more specifically, why Air On Demand should be your choice. Our professionals have 20 years of experience keeping our Florida communities comfortable with transparent pricing and same-day service. As a locally owned and family-operated company, we want to ensure the job is done right. That’s why you should trust us for repairs, installations, and indoor air quality services. Your HVAC system has multiple electrical components, and we don’t want you to be put in hazardous situations because of DIY techniques.
HVAC services you can complete as a homeowner include:
- Change the filter
- Watch for signs of repair
- Schedule annual maintenance
- Know your heater
As a homeowner, the most extensive maintenance you can provide for your HVAC system is changing the filter every three to six months. You should also schedule an annual tune-up to maintain your unit’s energy efficiency so you have low operating costs. In case of a breakdown, it’s essential that you know certain specifications about your heater, like its brand, make, and model, and if you have a warranty.
“They were quickly and efficiently.” - Jenn B.