Air On Demand started in 2002 as a company dedicated to environmentally friendly techniques, transparent pricing, and bilingual team members. We believe everyone in our community deserves to be comfortable with a reliable HVAC system. Our expert HVAC services in The Crossings help us meet this goal with comprehensive service. We complete 97% of services with our same-day availability, so you don’t have to wait for the solutions you deserve.
Don’t delay! Air On Demand is here to help. Call (305) 222-7318 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
Our HVAC Services
We’re the only team to call when you need reliable and eco-friendly solutions for your HVAC unit.
Trust us for these comprehensive services:
- Installation & replacement: A brand new unit offers updated technology that your outdated unit can’t compete with. Invest in higher energy efficiency, quieter operation, and better indoor air quality.
- Repair: Knowing when your HVAC system needs service can be challenging. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you notice over-cycling, unusual sounds, frozen lines, or a safety shutoff. Air On Demand is here with expert HVAC services in The Crossings to extend the lifespan of your HVAC unit.
- Ductless mini-splits: Ductless mini-splits make ductwork obsolete by zoning your home with up to eight spaces, so you don’t spend money keeping rooms you’re not using comfortable. Mini-splits are the HVAC systems of the future because they are more efficient without ductwork.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance stops preventable repairs caused by a lack of airflow or over-cycling. Use our service plans to easily schedule annual tune-ups, clean, and filter changes.
- Electric heat strips: Be prepared for cold winter nights with Electric heat strips that connect to your AC unit. Most homes in Florida may not have a separate heating unit because we don’t constantly experience cold temperatures. Electric heat strips offer a solution to heat your home without investing in a separate unit.
- Attic insulation: Reduce heating and cooling costs with attic insulation that keeps tempered air in. Heated and cooled air can quickly exit your home through the roof, but with attic insulation, you can reduce wear and tear on your system and stay comfortable.
- Indoor air quality services: Stop struggling with respiratory illnesses in your home by increasing indoor air quality. Our filters, cleaners, and purifiers can reduce the airborne contaminants that increase asthma and allergy symptoms.
FAQ About HVAC Repairs
If your unit has suddenly stopped working, you may have multiple questions before you want to call the professionals at Air On Demand.
Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions:
How can I troubleshoot HVAC issues?
If your system has never broken down, look for tripped breakers, clogged filters, or dead batteries in the thermostat. If these aren’t the cause of your HVAC issues, don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Should I cover my outdoor unit in the winter?
No! You should never cover your outdoor unit because it is built to withstand all weather conditions. When it’s time to turn your unit on, you may forget it’s covered and accidentally overheat your system.
How can I increase my unit’s energy efficiency?
Annual tune-ups help keep your unit at 100% by lubricating parts and cleaning dust and debris. Remember to change your filter every three to six months, depending on your lifestyle, to prevent clogging and low airflow.
“I have been using this company for 10+ years and they are great!” - M. W.