Air On Demand is a family-owned company with 20 years of experience keeping our Florida communities comfortable. We’re here for our customers constantly, as 97% of our services are completed on the same day. As your AC ages, we can help you find the right time to replace your system for higher energy efficiency and transparent pricing. Our expert AC installation and replacement in Cutler Bay keep you comfortable with a reliable unit for your home.
Why Should I Replace My AC?
If you’re unsure when it’s time to replace your air conditioner, don’t think of it as a cost but as an investment into various benefits.
The advantages of a new AC system include:
- Increased efficiency: A new unit may provide a SEER rating of 15 or more and is energy star-certified. This means your system offers cleaner and cost-effective operation for lower monthly costs.
- Improved comfort: An outdated air conditioner can cause uneven room temperatures and poor indoor air quality, increasing respiratory illness symptoms. A new unit is reliable and quiet to increase your comfort.
- Better indoor air quality: Updated HVAC technologies offer better filters and purifying systems that clean your air. A new air conditioner offers better zoning, humidity control, and air quality additions that keep your home at its best.
- Long lifespan: It may be beneficial to repair your system if it offers a long-term solution, but when repairs stop lasting, it’s time for a new system. Our expert AC installation and replacement in Cutler Bay provides units with a longer lifespan and warranty.
Thermostat Replacement in Miami
“They would no stop until they got to the root of the problem.” - Barbara G.
Now that you know the benefits of a new air conditioner consider when you should replace your unit.
Replace your unit if it meets these requirements:
- Expired warranty: When a warranty expires, you are required to pay for repairs out of pocket. As a Diakin Fit elite dealer, we offer a 12-year warranty which is longer than many other HVAC warranties.
- It’s 15+ years old: As technology constantly improves, you can benefit from updates like Wi-Fi compatibility, energy efficiency, and quieter operation. The efficiency of your unit severely decreases as it reaches the end of its life when you can benefit from a new AC today.
- Costly & frequent repairs: You should never pay for repairs over $2,500 as that’s about half the price of a new system. Don’t invest in short-term repairs when an updated AC can provide a long-term solution.
- Your current unit is too small: If you suffer from uneven room temperatures, a lack of airflow or over-cycling your current AC may be too small for your home. Our professionals can help adequately size your unit when you need expert AC installation and replacement in Cutler Bay.
If you’re still unsure if it’s time to replace your air conditioner, don’t hesitate to ask our team questions. As a locally owned and operated business, there is nothing more important to us than taking care of our community with transparent pricing, 20 years of experience, and same-day service.