As a locally owned and operated business, there is nothing more important to us than helping our community prosper with expert HVAC services in Kendale Lakes. Air On Demand is a NATE affiliate and certified with YGrene and Service Roundtable so that we can be your trusted professionals. Your time is valuable to us; that’s why we complete 97% of services on the same day so that you can return to comfort quickly. Don’t let a broken-down HVAC system make your home uncomfortable in our Florida weather when our experts are here to help.
Get service from the pros today! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (305) 222-7318 or filling out our online contact form.
Our HVAC Services
When your HVAC system isn’t doing its job, we’re here to do ours.
Trust us for these comprehensive services:
- Installation & replacement: If you’re unsure when it’s time for a new HVAC unit, we can help you decide when to replace it and which unit will meet your needs. New systems offer multiple benefits, like lower operating costs and Wi-Fi compatibility.
- Repair: A few indicators that your HVAC system needs repair include low airflow and unpleasant odors. Don’t ignore these signs thinking they will go away. The quicker you trust our team for expert HVAC services in Kendale Lakes, the faster your HVAC can return to its highest efficiency.
- Ductless mini-splits: Remove the need for inefficient ductwork by using ductless mini-splits to heat and cool, separate areas of your home. This can decrease monthly costs by increasing energy efficiency and zoning your building.
- Maintenance: Annual tune-ups are critical to reducing the repairs your HVAC unit faces. Trust Air On Demand to take care of your unit with our professional service plans.
- Electric heat strips: Connect electric heater strips to your current AC unit, so you’re prepared for cold winter nights.
- Attic insulation: To reduce monthly costs and keep in tempered air, it’s essential that you insulate your attic. Don’t let comfortable air escape through your roof when our professionals are here to help.
- Indoor air quality services: Air circulates through your home five to seven times a day, continually recirculating dust, debris, and pollutants. Our filters, cleaners, and purifiers can remove these airborne contaminates so you can breathe easier.
What Maintenance Does My HVAC System Need?
You may know that regular maintenance reduces the preventable repairs your system faces, but what maintenance does your unit actually need?
Common HVAC maintenance includes:
- Annual tune-ups
- Thermostat calibration
- Lubricating parts
- Inspecting drains
- Tighten electric connections
- Clean components
- Change the filter
In the Fall and the Spring, you should schedule an annual tune-up for your heater and AC units, respectively. This service typically includes thermostat calibration, lubricating parts, inspecting drains for clogs, and tightening loose connections. Your ductwork should also be cleaned to prevent dust and debris from building up on your unit and reduce airflow. If we notice excessive dust, we’ll clean all the components of your system.
As a homeowner, you should change your HVAC filter every three to six months, depending on your lifestyle. If you smoke or have pets consider changing the filter more often to prevent blockages and reduced airflow that causes breakdowns. We're here for you when you need expert HVAC services in Kendale Lakes to properly maintain your HVAC system.
“I have had Air on Demand to work on existing systems, as well as completely new installs for both my business and my home.” - Robert A.