Job Summary: Provide Service & Repair on residential HVAC equipment. With a strong focus on customer service and getting the job done "right the first time".
Responsibilities and Duties: The perfect candidate is someone who can join our team and be responsible for installing HVAC equipment & duct systems in residential & light commercial applications.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have your own basic tools
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience – outside of schooling
- EPA certified with knowledge of all pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations
- Must pass our background, drug-screening and MVR driving record checks
- Available for weekends and evenings as needed
Benefits and Perks:
- Hourly + performance based bonuses
- 401K w/match
- Medical & Disability Insurance
- Company Supplied Phone & iPad
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Allowance
- Holidays & Vacation Time off
- Continuing Education
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.
“When i call with an a/c problem they come out right away and most times can fix it right away.” - Bunny B.