We Specialize in Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
We believe a service company should be excellent at a few things instead of trying to be good at a lot of things. Our focus is strictly on air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance. By doing this, it allows us to offer the following to our customers:
- 95% of our service calls are completed in the same day
- Our trucks are fully stocked, so repairs can be made right then (no delays)
- We service all brands (Trane, Rheem, Ruud, Lennox, Carrier, Bryant, York, American Standard, and others)
What You Can Expect
When you schedule an appointment with our company, you can expect the following:
- A trained technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck, wearing a clean uniform
- The technician will perform a complete system diagnosis to evaluate your system
- Then the technician will explain to you what was found and offer a list of options
- With our Upfront Pricing, you will know exactly what the repair will cost you upfront (no surprises)
Once the problem has been diagnosed, our technician will explain to you what was found. They will explain to you the different solutions available to you and how much each option will cost. All repair prices will be established from our Upfront No–Risk Pricing Guide. We do not charge by the hour and there will be no surprises. The price you are quoted is what you will pay. If you approve one of the repair options presented, we will waive the service call fee and perform the work immediately.
Why Air On Demand?
We have earned our reputation as the area’s best residential air conditioning repair company by providing fast, dependable service to our customers. We are committed to fixing your air conditioner right the first time and on time. We focus on keeping our technicians highly trained and on making sure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.