All too often, our technicians show up to an AC repair job and notice that the air conditioner suffers from issues that were easily preventable. Sometimes, the source of an air conditioning issue is standard wear and tear that can be reduced with a cleaning and adjustment from a reputable technician.
That’s just part of what makes annual air conditioning maintenance such an important service. And joining a maintenance plan from a reputable company can make an even bigger impact on your comfort and your bills. Find out why from our list of reasons you should consider signing up for a maintenance plan from your local AC and heating contractor.
- Longer AC Lifespan: During a maintenance visit, a technician will clean and adjust some of the major parts of your AC and perform a thorough inspection. This keeps everything in check, and if done each year, it can extend the lifespan of your AC equipment.
- Reduced Energy Bills: Additionally, this reduces your energy bills, as the parts are able to run smoothly and draw little energy to do so.
- Fewer Repairs: You should notice that repairs are few and far between after a maintenance visit. If your technician notices that a part has worn down, you will be informed so that you can schedule the proper services instead of waiting for the system to malfunction and break down.
- Discounts on Services and Additional Benefits: Signing up for a maintenance plan (which usually includes 1 – 2 visits a year) often comes with some additional benefits. Our program, for example, includes bonus credits each year, priority service for all members, and discounts on repairs.
- Peace of Mind: Signing up for a maintenance program allows you the peace of mind of knowing that you can stay cool and comfortable all season long with little chance of troubles from your system.
Call Air On Demand today to get air conditioning services in the Homestead, FL area. Ask about our annual maintenance plan, which includes 20% off all repairs, priority service and our repair guarantee.