Responsibilities and Duties: The perfect candidate is someone who can join our team and be responsible for installing HVAC equipment & duct systems in residential & light commercial applications.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have your own basic tools
Minimum of 3 years of industry experience – outside of schooling
- EPA certified with knowledge of all pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations
- Must pass our background, drug-screening and MVR driving record checks
- Available for weekends and evenings as needed
Benefits and Perks:
- Work available all year
- Medical & AFLAC Disability Insurance
- Matching 401K
Holidays & Vacation time off
- Continuing Education
- YEAR AROUND WORK
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.
“When i call with an a/c problem they come out right away and most times can fix it right away.” - Bunny B.