- Attic Insulation
The climate in Miami can be hot and humid most days of the year. To block out the heat and reduce humidity, most homeowners have their homes sealed up tightly. This is important to increase air conditioning efficiency, but it results in unwanted side effects in the form of air quality issues.
If your home feels stuffy or your family is sick more often than you feel is normal, you may need to have an air quality system installed. To learn more about Miami air cleaners and purifiers for your home, call Air On Demand today for a consultation.
The Right Air Cleaner and Purifier Brands for Your Miami Home
There are a number of Miami air cleaners and purifiers on the market but here are some we highly recommend!
iWave Air Purifier
iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems.
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Three-year warranty
- Click here to learn more and discover how you can breathe cleaner, fresher air!
The iWave family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces. Click on the learn more link above to see the pathogen test results for COVID-19.
iWave Limited Warranty
Nu-Calgon offers a three year limited warranty on all iWave products that covers any defects in material during normal use. If a warranty claim is made within the three year period, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided for a valid claim. This warranty does not cover labor, return shipping charges, or damage from improper installation or improper voltage usage. The iWave warranty begins on the date that the unit was installed. Installation of an iWave unit by any person other than a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor will void the warranty. For additional warranty questions, contact Nu-Calgon at email@example.com.
Dust Free® Active Air Total Home Air Purification System
The Dust Free® Active Air purifier's unique technologies target air quality problems at the source using environmentally-friendly oxidizers and ionization system to safely and effectively purify the air in your home.
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system.
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production.
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC’s, and more, in the air and on surfaces.
- Supports all three levels of the clean air strategy: Filtration, Purification, and Sterilization
- Click Here to Learn More and start breathing clean air today!
Clean Comfort Whole-Home Electronic Filter
The Clean Comfort® brand AE10 Series Hybrid Air Cleaner is an efficient way to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air in your home.
- High efficiency filtration: Up to 95% removal of particulates down to 3 microns
- Low energy consumption – unit consumes less than 2 Watts when operating
- Easy and cost-effective to maintain
- Attracts airborne particles into its media using an electromagnetic charge and removing them from your home’s air
- Click Here to Learn More and find out how you can breathe easier with pure, clean, air!
Air On Demand Media Cleaners Air Filtration System
- Designed to work in tandem with your matching air handler
- An ideal match for your existing Air On Demand cooling system!
Types of Air Cleaners and Purifiers in Miami
Miami air cleaners and purifiers come in a number of different styles and sizes. To start, there are two main types of air cleaner – mechanical, filter based and electronic ionizers. Each type of air cleaner or purifier is designed to capture a different form of contaminant, so it’s important to choose the one that will best match the needs of your home.
Mechanical air filters use a media filter to block larger contaminants as air flows through the device. Things like pet dander, dust, pollen, and even some mold spores will be captured by these filters before they can circulate into your home. Media air filters are rated on the MERV scale – the higher the rating the more contaminants the filter will remove. While HEPA filters are the highest caliber on the market, it’s best to talk with an expert to determine the best option for your particular air handler.
Electronic air cleaners and purifiers are slightly different in that they use an ionization process to remove particles from indoor air. Instead of moving air over a filter, they charge the air which separates smaller particles like those in smoke and removes them from air flow.
Why Use a UV Air Purifier in Miami, FL?
Products like designated air filtration systems or electronic air purifiers are great at removing many airborne pollutants from the air in your home. What they cannot do, however, is effectively deal with biological pollutants, including viruses, mold, and bacteria. Because they are living microorganisms, they can reproduce. Destroying them entirely is the only way to effectively remove the threat to your health and indoor air quality.
That’s why we recommend you consider UV lights in Miami, FL. You may also see these systems referred to as UV lites or germicidal lights. Whatever you call them, they are the best line of defense against biological pollutants and the health issues that they can cause. We install and service UV lights manufactured by RGF®, a true industry leader since its incorporation in 1985. To learn more about UV lights or your indoor air quality, call our team today!
Whatever you need in a Miami air cleaner or purifier, know that Air On Demand is here to help. Our trained technicians have years of combined experience identifying the worst indoor air pollutants affecting a home and recommending a solution that matches your needs. Call us today to setup an appointment and discuss what type of air cleaner will work best in your home.