- Attic Insulation
To Our Valued Customers,
Keeping you and our Team safe is a top priority, so we wanted to share an update on the steps we are taking in response to coronavirus. With information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have put in place preventative measures to maintain a clean, healthy environment for our Team and customers.
Good health and safety are not new concepts at Air On Demand, but with the heightened threat of COVID-19, here are some of the precautions we are taking:
- Social Distancing: We are limiting the number of appointments per day to allow our technicians time to clean and sanitize in between each home visit.
- We are limiting the number of people in company vehicles, allowing only one person per vehicle.
- Protection: We are advising our Team members to wear gloves; face masks and protective shoe covers during in home appointments.
- All employees have been provided with gloves, face masks, shoe covers, hand sanitizer and cleaner.
- Our Team members are required to clean and sanitize their tools and trucks each day.
- We have instructed our Team members to monitor their own health and should they show any symptoms of COVID-19 they are not to report to work and seek medical attention.
We are also practicing social distancing within our offices and have staff members on different shifts or working remotely, therefore our response times may not be as smooth as we would like. We ask that you please be patient with us while we try to take the best care of our Team members and customers during this time.
While we are taking steps to ensure the safety or our Team, we are also asking customers to do their part. If you fear you have been exposed to COVID-19 and have an upcoming appointment, please let us know. You may reach us at our office 305-259-5669 or email at email@example.com.
Your friends at Air On Demand