Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative to join our team!
You will be responsible for taking calls from clients with HVAC needs, booking calls on technicians in the field, data entry and more...
Work Hours: Normal Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday some Saturdays during summer or as necessary
Provide Fast Friendly & Fun customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments
- Schedule service/estimate appointments in a timely manner
- Make outbound calls to book, confirm, and survey upcoming or completed appointments
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
Some of the requirements for an ideal applicant for this position:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment speaking to customers over the phone
- 3 years of consistent Customer Service-related experience
- 1 year of HVAC or home services appointment setting experience highly preferred.
- Be available Mon- Friday: 8 am to 5 Pm and some Saturdays during summer.
- Energy, enthusiasm, integrity & interest in performing at a high level every day.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate friendly and professional phone etiquette.
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation: $15 / hourly negotiable / depends on experience & flexibility
- Medical Insurance
- 401K plan
- AFLAC insurance
- Holiday Pay (6 company holidays)
- Vacation / PTO