It isn’t often that people in Miami need help staying warm. But if and when a colder day does hit, you may need a little bit of help.
Since we are largely focused on staying cool, it can feel like a waste installing a big, powerful heating system that just…sits there. We get that! And that’s exactly why we want to tell you a bit about electric strip heaters.
You don’t need extremely strong heating in your home during the winter. However, you may have days when you need some extra help keeping warm. Electric strip heaters can be a great solution to help keep your home comfortable on those days or weeks with a chill.
What is an Electric Strip Heater?
When it comes to finding a solution for heating in south Miami, it may seem tough to find an option that isn’t too much. That’s where electric strip heaters come in! These systems are a low-cost way to keep warm when temperatures take a sudden dip. These types of heaters are made to fit with your existing air handlers. The electric strip heater plugs into your air handler and provides single-phase heating that will keep you comfortably warm rather than making things too hot.
Is an Electric Strip Heater a Good Fit For Your Home?
Have you had nights or even days when your home just gets way too cold? Again, it is rare because, well, this is Miami. But it doesn’t hurt to be prepared for when a cold snap hits! You may want to look into an electric strip heater if you are looking for some of the following benefits:
- Cost effectiveness: As you can probably imagine, an electric strip heater will cost you far less than a full blown heating system like a heat pump or furnace.
- Works with your current system: Electric strip heaters are sized to work with your current air handler so you won’t have to worry about incompatabilities.
- Reliable comfort: Space heaters may not be usable in some cases. An electric strip heater can and should work in every situation, making them highly reliable.
- Space saving: These systems are set up within your current air handler meaning they won’t take up any extra space. That means you won’t have to find a place to keep them out of the way like a space heater or find extra square footage to give up for a furnace.
- Easier installation: The installation of a heat pump or furnace takesa lot of time and labor. An electric strip heater on the other hand is far easier to install, keeping things faster and more affordable.
We know that there aren’t a lot of days when you really need a heater. But for those of us who are a little colder during the winter and want an easy and efficient way to keep warm, this system is a great solution! Make sure to get your installation service scheduled today with our team of professionals.