Summer starts early in Miami, FL, and even though we’re barely into May, the heat and humidity are already starting to rise. You need your air conditioning system to be at its absolute peak when the temperatures rise. The last thing you want is a breakdown just when you need your system the most. A regular maintenance plan, scheduled before the summer season begins, can be just what you need to prevent any serious repairs. What are the benefits of an air conditioning maintenance plan? We’ve provided a brief list below.
- Improved Efficiency. Maintenance sessions address a lot of little issues that tend to rob your air conditioner of its efficiency. Tightened bolts, recharged refrigerant and the like can translate to lower monthly bills.
- Less Risk of Repairs. With a maintenance session, a technician can spot a potential problem before it shuts down your system, and address it while it’s still comparatively inexpensive to repair.
- Longer System Life. Over time, regular maintenance can reduce stress on your system. That will help it last longer and extend its lifetime by months or even years in some cases.
- Discounts. Some repair services offer repair discounts for customers signed on to a maintenance plan, saving you money in the event you need a repair or upgrade.
- Reminders. A long-term maintenance plan should include regular reminders when it’s time to have your system looked at again. This takes the worry out of the process and insures that your system will get the attention it needs on a regular basis.
Here in Florida, summer is nothing to take lightly, and the more prepared you are, the better you can keep your home comfortable without breaking the bank. If you’re interest in setting up a maintenance plan, call the professionals at Air on Demand. We can answer any question you might have and set up a program that works for you!